.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

my life planner...

SO...the Erin Condren Life Planners were ALL.THE.RAGE a while back & I didn't quite get it--until I got my own!  They are a bit pricey for a planner, & I didn't get one until I could snag a half off deal, & I got my Mama one too!  ;)  Or...it might be the other way around, but at least I helped her out on the cost!  We got both of ours for the price of one! 

I seriously LOVE it!  It's the perfect size, & it sits out & open all day on my desk, where I can see what's going on, & freely jot down things that I need to get done for that day, or even days & weeks down the road.  If I'm not home, it's either in my purse or in my backpack when I go to school.   


I love the tabs, & am able to flip exactly to where I need to be.  I taped clear packaging tape over them to hold them up a little bit better, since I do travel with my planner so much.
Here's what average week at our house looks like...I like that every day has a "morning" "day" & "night" category.  That way I know EXACTLY what's going on, & when I'm actually FREE!-->NEVER!
If you can't tell, I'm a super color coordinated person & that also helps me keep track of things without having to read everything...
On the side each week, there are also lists of "goals" & "to do:" things for that week which is kinda nice.
Each month starts off with a full page monthly calendar & a few blank lined pages for notes, which I am certainly enjoying!



In the back is about 25 pages of plan blank pages for whatever you need!--Can always come in handy!
It also comes with tons of cute stickers, & even some blank ones for you to fill in yourself!
Each planner also comes with a clear zipper pouch for coupons, stamps etc. etc. that way things aren't falling out all the time when you're on the go!

& at the very back, 2 full years worth of calendars for all that planning ahead!  Hey--at least I can SEE the month of my GRADUATION!  =)  =)

So...yes, the Erin Condren Life Planner lives up to all the hype that it has caused!  =)  I would highly recommend getting one for yourself & all the organized people in your life to start the new year out with a BANG!  They also send you super cute label stickers with your name on them to tease you & try to get you to order some more--but FREE is always good right?!

There are so many different cute choices, you can even get a picture put on the front for no extra cost!

Now...go getcha one!  =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!